Executive Risk & Succession
As a business owner, corporate officer or member of a board of directors, your personal assets are at risk of litigation arising from your executive actions or capacity as a director.
- Directors and Officers Liability (D&O)
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Fiduciary Liability
- Kidnap and Ransom
These coverages are not off the shelf; they vary greatly from one insurance company to the next.
This can spell trouble.
Because every company is different, and because Management Liability protection can be tailored to fit your needs, you need a broker who is living in this world every day; knows which carriers are the best fit; and can walk you through the complexity of these coverages, especially Directors and Officers Liability.
Private ≠ Protected
Let us guide you comfortably through this complex risk.
If you own your company, you launched your business with specific goals in mind: to be your own boss; to blaze a new territory with a product or service; to build something bigger for you and your family; or to simply make a good living.
- Continuity of the business upon the owner’s death, disability, or retirement
- Support for the surviving spouse or other family members upon the business owner’s death
- Sufficient liquidity for the estate so that it may pay creditors’ claims and estate taxes
- Incentives and compensation strategies for key employees, active family members, and the owner
Our Business Succession Partners offer the following services:
- Business continuation planning
- Estate planning
- Buy-sell agreement
- Deferred compensation
- Key man insurance
- Executive compensation
- Wealth preservation strategies
- Charitable plans
- Estate tax alternatives
- Will and trust design
- Policy analysis and review
FROM THE BLOG
Business Insurance Insights
From 2011-2019 an average of 38 people per year died of heat related illnesses and for others affected by heat illness, an average of 2,700 days away from work were required to overcome the affects. On Sept. 20, 2021, The US Department of Labor (DOL) announced...
Jury Awards $38.8 Million to Family of Girl Killed by Trash Truck Auto Liability A Las Vegas jury awarded the family of an 11-year-old girl $38.8 million in damages following a wrongful death lawsuit. The region’s contract waste hauler, Republic Services, was found...
One of the nation’s largest pipelines was forced to shut down in early May 2021 after falling victim to a ransomware attack. The 5,500-mile pipeline is operated by Colonial Pipeline and carries refined gasoline and jet fuel from Texas to New York. This pipeline...