We are pleased to share the recording of our recent compliance webinar in case you missed it or wish to see it again. In this webinar the attorneys at Maynard, Cooper & Gale focus on employer considerations, including:
- an employer’s role regarding COVID-19 testing;
- new issues with the return to school (sort of) – intermittent FMLA and best practices accommodating parents with kids in virtual learning scenarios;
- the recent federal court action on FFCRA;
- on-going questions about mid-year changes to elections;
- executive orders on payroll taxes and related relief; and
- potential legislative action.
This webinar is approved for 1 (Business) Professional Development Credit (PDC) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM and 1 (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Access Our Latest Compliance Webinar