COVID-19 Related Waivers, Information
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) operates under the DOT. In response to the COVID–19 Emergency, the FMCSA has posted information, declarations and resources of importance to your business.
- FMCSA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Resources
- Read the National Emergency Declaration
- Review Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Note: The FMCSA Granted Waivers For:
1. Commercial driver’s licenses (CDLs) & commercial learner’s permits (CLPs) that are due for renewal on or after March 1st, 2020. This extends until June 30th.
2. Medical examination and certification, provided the holder has proof of a valid medical certification that was issued for a period of 90 days or longer and that expired on or after March 1, 2020.
|Check out our COVID-19 Resource Center for more resources and information.|