COVID-19 Resource Center for
Business Leaders, HR Professionals
Updated 4/9/2021 4:54 pm CST
The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting businesses and employees in new and real ways. We’ve pooled together this “knowledge trust” to help you navigate what has become a critical and complex environment, and to identify important issues you will need to consider for your business and future success.
Subscribe to get updates in your inbox.
COVID-19 Hot Topics
With the evolution of the virus and related changes impacting companies and employees, content is being frequently updated as we have new information.
American Rescue Plan Act’s (ARPA) Benefits Provisions
On March 11, 2021, President Biden signed a new COVID-19 stimulus bill into law — the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA) containing important employee benefits provisions. We’ve compiled highlights of the provisions pertinent to employee benefits including COBRA, Dependent Care FSA and the Exchange/Marketplace Subsidy.
ARPA COBRA Subsidy – Model Notices And FAQs
Identifying Fake Face Coverings
OSHA Launches New National Emphasis Program For COVID-19
Interim CDC Guidelines For Discontinuation Of Isolation For Persons With COVID-19 Not In Healthcare Settings
May 14, 2020
May 12, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
Apr 29, 2020
Apr 20, 2020
Apr 16, 2020
Apr 14, 2020
Apr 8, 2020
Apr 6, 2020
Apr 2, 2020
Apr 1, 2020
Apr 1, 2020
Mar 30, 2020
Mar 27, 2020
Mar 25, 2020
Mar 20, 2020
Mar 17, 2020
Mar 16, 2020
Mar 13, 2020
Insight Briefs for Download
FFCRA & CARES Act New IRS Form 7200
- CARES Act – Paycheck Protection Program (updated)
- FAQ: FFCRA & CARES Act Implementation pt. 42
- CARES Act – Tax Provisions
- Changes Impacting State and Federal Unemployment Benefits
- Force Majeure & Coronavirus
- CARES Act – Small Business Loan Overview
- IRS FAQs: FFCRA Tax Credits
- Cyber Criminals Seeking to Capitalize on Coronavirus
- States Update Leave Rules
- CARES Act Initial Summary
- FFCRA: EPSLA and EFMLEA Leave Provisions
- Considerations for Employers
Guides & Checklists
Business Continuity Planning & Recovery Checklist
Caring for your teams during a pandemic includes caring for their wellbeing. Our insights address the most common employee wellness issues that arise in times of crisis, remote work and related environments.
Watch Our Webinar
COVID-19: Employment Law Implications & Response Strategies, presented by attorneys from Maynard Cooper
March 18, 2020
COVID-19 is a rapidly changing event. Stay up-to-date with the latest news from the government organizations who are leading the national coronavirus response and providing breaking news updates and other resources your business will find useful.
- CDC Resources for Businesses and Employers
- OSHA Resources on COVID-19
- World Health Organization
- CISA – Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Coronavirus Center
- DOL – Department of Labor
- IRS FAQs for COVID-19-related Tax Credits
Meet Our Experts
Don't Miss Another Update
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest updates and guidance on how to adjust to the changing landscape in the COVID-19 environment.
This webpage and its contents are not intended to be exhaustive nor should any discussion or opinions be construed as legal advice.
Readers should contact legal counsel for legal advice.