Download Our Auto Dealership Toolkit
Employee Safety Manuals + Risk Management Policies and Resources for Your Dealership
Our “Auto Dealership Toolkit” includes sample policies and fully customizable templates you can implement immediately to protect your dealership; body and repair shop; and employees.
The toolkit also includes educational resources on key insurance coverages and OSHA and EPA-related challenges for dealers.
Reduce risk and increase safety at your dealership today by accessing this 50-page risk management portfolio! Download now!
Automobile Dealer Employee Safety Manual
- Safety Orientation
- Emergency Action Plan
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Workplace Violence
- Vehicle Use Policy
- MVR Grading Criteria
- OSHA Compliance
- Fire Prevention & Electrical Safety
- Employee Acknowledgment Form
Policies & Programs
- Auto Body Shops – Customer Access Policy
- Drug-free Workplace Policy
- Return to Work Policy
- Dealer Open Lot Coverage
- Most Frequently Cited OSHA Standards – Automotive Repair and Maintenance (NAICS 8111)
- Fighting Employee Fraud at Auto Dealerships
- Garage Keepers Liability Coverage
- Environmental Exposures – Car Dealerships, Service Stations and Garages
Employee Safety Resources:
- Auto Body Repair – Hazardous Materials
- Auto Lift Safety
- Auto Body Shop Customer Safety
As you review the materials in our guide, remember that many exposures can affect multiple aspects of your dealership. This guide is not meant as a substitute for advice from a legal professional. Additionally, we recommend that you work with a qualified insurance broker to develop a tailored risk management program specific to your needs.
Our Auto Dealer team is ready to partner with you. For consultation or assistance with your dealership program, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more at www.valentgroup.com/dealers/auto.